Black Forest Granite from India
Black Forest Granite is a famous offering from India. Black Forest quarry is located at South India. Kushalbagh Marbles is India’s biggest manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Black Forest Granite.
Alternative Names of Black Forest Indian Granite are: Nero Foresto Granite, Oscuro Mist Granite, Oscuro Granite, Black Fantasy Granite, Fantasy Black Granite, Oscuro Mist Satin Granite, Black Markino Granite, Preto Indiano Granit, Silver Paradiso Granite, Scorpio Black Granite, Black Paradise Granite from India Black Forest.
Granite Sizes Availability:
(1) Jumbo Gang Saw Size Slabs, 2700 mm up X 1700 mm up X 20 mm, 30 mm to 150mm thick
(2) Mini Gang Saw Size Slabs, 2400 mm up X 1200 mm up X 20 mm, 30 mm to 150mm thick
(3) Small Cutter Size Slabs, 2100 mm up X 700 mm up X 20 mm, 30 mm to 150mm thick
(4) Standard Tiles (well calibrated, beveled & mirror polished), 305 mm X 305 mm X 10 mm thick - 1′ X 1′ X 10mm, 610 mm X 305 mm X 10 mm thick - 2′ X 1′ X 10mm, 406 mm X 406 mm X 10 & 12 mm thick, 457 mm X 457 mm X 12 mm thick, 600 mm X 600 mm X 15 mm thick, 598 mm X 598 mm X 13 mm thick, 600 mm X 400 mm X 12 mm thick
(5) Standard Tiles (Cut & Polished), Any Size from 300 mm X 300 mm to 1800 mm X 900 mm X 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm to 150 mm thick
Available Finishes of Black Granite Black Forest:
Polished, Sawn, Honed, Flamed / Thermal, Brushed / Leather, Antique (Flamed + Brushed), Both Sides Polished Black Forest Granite Slabs & Tiles.
Applications of Black Forest Granite: Black Forest Granite for Flooring, Kitchen Countertops, Steps, Treads, Staircases, Vanity tops, vases.
Kushalbagh Marbles recommends you to buy our Black Forest Granite in Slabs and Tiles & other formats Technical Specifications Black Forest Granite: Available On Request Compressive Strength 2777 Kg/cm2 Comp. Strength after Gelivity 2696 Kg/cm2 Ultimate Tensile Strength 274 Kg/cm2 Coeff. Thermal expansion 0.0045mm/mcº Water Absorption 0.04% Impact Test-Min Fall Height 68 cm Specific Gravity 2.960 Kg/m3 Hardness (Moh's Scale) 6.5.
Please write to contact@marbleIndian.com or click on the enquiry form below to get the best quotation for Black Forest Granite.